英语句子翻译60句
自17世纪以来,现代英语在英国和美国的广泛影响下在世界各地传播。通过各类这些国家的印刷和电子媒体,英语已成为国际主导语言之一。下面就是小编给大家带来的英语句子翻译,希望能帮助到大家!
英语句子翻译1
1、我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开。——海子
I wouldn't want to face the sea, bloomy spring.
2、男人真正值钱的还是风度与学问。——亦舒
A man truly valuable and manner and learning.
3、中国,拒绝安慰剂,寻找安魂剂。——北村
China, refused to placebo, looking for agent of requiem.
4、曾经海枯石烂,抵不过好聚好散。——余秋雨
Once the seas run dry and the rocks crumble, but on good terms.
5、碎了一地的诺言,拼凑不回的昨天。——余秋雨
Broken a promise, put together back yesterday.
6、最疼的疼是原谅,最黑的黑是绝望。——余秋雨
The most painful pain is to forgive, the most black black is despair.
7、点点滴滴都是回忆,挥挥衣袖怎么容易。——琼瑶
Dribs and drabs are memories, wave sleeve how easy.
8、没人跟你过不去,是生活本身矛盾密布。——柴静
No one with you, can not contradiction is life itself.
9、嫉妒是自己的敌人,也是他人的敌人。——余秋雨
Jealousy is his own enemy, also is the enemy of others.
10、你不想做的事,原本都是你不用做的事。——落落
You don't want to do, is you don't have to do.
11、理想不是用来实现的,是用来靠近的。——蒋方舟
Ideal is not used to implement, is used to close.
12、是你苍白了我的等待,讽刺了我的执着。——余秋雨
Is your pale I wait, irony, my obsession.
13、活在这珍贵的人间,太阳强烈,水波温柔。——海子
Live in this in rare earth, the sun strong, gentle waves.
14、人们在还能笑的时候,是不容易被打败的。——柴静
People can also laugh, it is not easy to be defeated.
15、婚姻只是一种生活方式,而并非结局。——安妮宝贝
Marriage is just a way of life, not the ending.
16、不要因为走得太远,忘了我们为什么出发。——柴静
Don't go too far, forget why we set out.
17、我怀念的不是你,而是你给的致命曾经。——余秋雨
What I miss is not you, but you give the deadly ever.
18、嫉妒的起点,是人们对自身脆弱的隐忧。——余秋雨
The starting point of envy, is people's concern to their fragile.
19、我们的谎言是纯净的,不掺和一丝真相。——蒋方舟
We lie is pure, not with a trace of truth.
20、永恒的并不是我们,永恒的是所有须臾瞬间。——落落
Eternal is not our, is all an instant moment of the eternal.
英语句子翻译2
1、谷雨不雨,交回田主。
If it rains, return it to the landlord.
2、桐叶马蹄大,稻种下泥无牵挂。
Tongye horseshoe big, rice seed mud without concern.
3、六月六,晒得鸭蛋熟。
On June 6, duck eggs were cooked in the sun.
4、星星眨眼,有雨不起。
The stars blink, but it can't rain.
5、春雷十日阴,春雷十日寒。
Spring thunder is cloudy on the tenth day and spring thunder is cold on the tenth day.
6、山中无老虎,猴子称大王。
There are no tigers in the mountains. Monkeys are called kings.
7、四月不拿扇,急煞种田汉。
April does not take a fan, anxious farmer.
8、人合心,马合套。
People fit in, horses fit in.
9、水多成河,粪多成禾。
More water makes rivers, more feces make grains.
10、柱石脚下潮有雨。
At the foot of the pillars there was rain and tide.
11、病来如山倒,病去如抽丝。
Diseases come down like mountains and go away like threads.
12、走的多了成道路,吃的多了成习惯。
The more you walk, the more you eat, the more you become a habit.
13、右是目,左是眼。
Right is the eye, left is the eye.
14、乐时想往他处走,悲时想往自家回。
Happy times want to go elsewhere, sad times want to go home.
15、送君千里,终须一别。
Send you a thousand miles, you have to be different.
16、要得惊人艺,须下苦功夫。
It takes a lot of hard work to be amazing.
17、一日练,一日功,一日不练十日空。
Practice one day, work one day, do not practice ten days a day.
18、冷粪果木热粪菜,生粪上地连根烂。
Cold dung, fruit trees, hot dung vegetable, raw dung on the root rot.
19、清明忙种麦,谷雨种大田。
In the Qingming Dynasty, wheat was planted busily, and grain rain was planted in the fields.
20、天上钩钩云,地上雨淋淋。
Sky hook clouds, rain on the ground.
英语句子翻译3
1、感谢你来看我。
Thank you for coming to see me.
2、罗斯,让我介绍一下我的朋友。
Ross, let me introduce my friend.
3、我认为这与汉语名字不同。
I think it's different from Chinese names.
4、请给我看看地图。
Please show me the map.
5、我忘记关过灯了。看,房间里黑着。
I forgot to turn off the light. Look, it's dark in the room.
6、我剩下一些。
I have some left.
7、他们经常向我要钱。
They often ask me for money.
8、直到他的父母回来他才吃饭。
He didn't eat until his parents came back.
9、在短暂的休息后,他继续他的工作。
After a short rest, he continued his work.
10、我们都对英语感兴趣。
We are all interested in English.
11、我爸爸给我做了一个风筝。
My father made me a kite.
12、那和我没有关系。
That has nothing to do with me.
13、他是一个学生,我也是。
He is a student, so am I.
14、我忘记关灯了。你能回去关上吗?
I forgot to turn off the light. Can you go back and close it?
15、我一点都不知道。
I don't know at all.
16、少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。
Young men do not work hard, but old men do not work hard.
17、今天下午我要去买本奇速英语书。
I'm going to buy a fantastic English book this afternoon.
18、那孩子哭得越来越厉害。
The child was crying harder and harder.
19、他们都喜欢在中国生活和工作。
They all like to live and work in China.
20、很高兴与你聊天。
Nice talking to you.