暖居派对英语对话听力带翻译

小玉 1172分享

  House Warming Party  暖居派对

  A: I'm planning a house warming party.

  我正在筹划一个家庭聚会。

  B: Is that to celebrate buying a heater?

  那是为了庆祝你买了暖气吗?

  A: Don't be so sarcastic!

  别这么讽刺!

  B: I really don't know what that is.

  我真不知道你为了庆祝什么。

  A: It's so that we can meet our neighbors!

  我们可以和我们的邻居见面了!

  B: I don't really want to meet our neighbors.

  我真的不想去见我们的邻居。

  A: Quit being so negative.

  你不能这样消极下去。

  B: What do we do at this party?

  我们在这个派对上做什么?

  A: Everyone brings a dish, and we sit, eat, and talk.

  每个人都带一道菜,我们坐在一起,吃饭,说话。

  B: Sounds like a regular party.

  听起来像是个普通的聚会。

  A: It's a regular party.

  这是一个普通的聚会。

  B: Next time, don't call it something so strange.

  下次别叫它什么奇怪的名字。

    332081