实用英语句子交流

焜先 1172分享

  我们要知道在现代的社会上英语的学习已经是越来越重要了,下面小编就给大家整理了英语的口语交流对话,仅供大家参考。

  英语情景对话

  Tom: Hello.

  John: Hello.

  Tom: My name is Tom. I'm in Class 1, Grade 3.

  John: My name is John. I'm in Class 1, Grade 3, too.

  Tom: We are in the same class.

  John: Yes, we are.

  Tom: I'm very glad to meet you.

  John: I'm very glad to meet you, too.

  买耳环

  AGood morning. what can I do for you?

  您早,有什么能为您效劳的吗?

  BI'm looking for some earrings for my wife as a wedding anniversary gift.

  我要买耳环,要送给我太太作为结婚周年纪念礼物。

  AYou've come to the right store. We've got a beautiful and wide selection of earrings for you to choose from.

  您来对地方了。我们有各种各样漂亮的耳环供您选择。

  BI saw a pair of earrings outside your window. Can you show them to me?

  我在橱窗外面看到一对耳环,你能拿给我看看吗?

  ADo you mean the exquisite pearl earrings?

  您是说那些精美的珍珠耳环吗?

  BExactly. How much do you want for them?

  正是。你要价多少?

  AThey're only three thousand yuan.

  只要3000元。

  BWhat is this setting made of?

  这个镶耳环的底座是什么做成的?

  AWell, it's specially made of a platinum alloy, sir, and the lustre will never fade out.

  噢,先生,它是由一种白金的合金特制而成的,而且光泽永不会褪。

  BI'II take them. Please wrap them up tor me and give me the receipt.

  我买了。请帮我包起来,并给我收据。

  AYou've made an excellent choice, sir.

  先生,您选得真好。

  退商品

  AExcuse me...

  打扰一下...

  BYes, sir. How may I be of service?

  是的,先生,需要什么服务吗?

  AI would like to return this item... Are refunds allowed?

  我想把这个东西退掉...可以退款吗?

  BCertainly. The customer is always right, we are here to serve you. Is there a reason that you would like to return it? Did you have problems with our product or services?

  当然可以.顾客总是对的,我们随时为您服务.为什么要退掉?您对我们的产品和服务有什么问题吗?

  ANo, no... It was just the wrong size.

  不,不是的...只是大小不合适.

  BWould you be interested in an exchange as opposed to a refund? I think I can help you to find the appropriate size.

  那你想调换一下还是要退款?我想我能帮你找到合适的尺寸.

  ANo. I would rather just return it.

  不用了.我还是想退掉.

  BSure, no problem. Do you happen to have the receipt?

  当然可以,没问题.你带收据了吗?

  AYeah, right here.

  带了,在这儿...

  BOk, just a moment, please. Here you are, I need you to sign here, please. And here is your refund. Is there anything else I can help you with?

  好的,请等一下.给您,请在这里签字.这是你的退款.还有什么需要我帮忙的?

  ANo, thank you.

  没有了,谢谢你.

  BYou're welcome. Have a nice day!

  别客气.祝你一天都开心!

    751411