The Child And The Honey Bee孩子和蜜蜂儿童诗歌

小玉 1172分享

  The Child And The Honey Bee 孩子和蜜蜂

  Come here, little bee !

  到这里来,小蜜蜂!

  There are sweet flowers by me ;

  我身上有花香;

  Come, and just let me see

  来,让我看看

  How your honey is made.

   你的蜂蜜是怎么做的

  " Oh ! I can't ; for I fear

  “哦!我不能,因为我害怕

  That, for coming too near

  所有我不敢靠的太近,

  I should pay very dear ;

  我应该很可爱;

  I'm afraid ! I'm afraid !”

  我害怕!我害怕!“

  O, feel no alarm !

  啊,感觉没有事!

  Not a wing nor an arm -

  没有翅膀也没有手臂—

  Not a part will I harm,

  没有伤害我,

  While you're sipping your till

  当你喝着你的蜂蜜

  Pretty maid, then I'll come

  漂亮的姑娘,我会来的

  Close beside you, and hum ;

  靠近你,哼;

  And you shall have some

  你要有一些准备

  Of the sweets I distil."

  蜂蜜从花朵中提炼升华。”

  My trust then is free,

  我单纯的相信,

  Just as yours is to me ;

  就像你是我的;

  But, be sure, little bee,

  但是,可以肯定的是,小蜜蜂,

  Not to give me your sting !

  不要给我你的刺!

  "Oh, no, no ! since I flew

  “哦,没有,没有!自从我会飞以来

  From the cell where I grew,

  在我成长的岁月里,

  None has known me to do

  没有人知道我做过

  So ungrateful a thing !”

  如此忘恩负义的事!“

  Then, why thus supplied

  那么,为什么这样做

  With a sting, but to hide

  有刺,但隐藏起来

  And to keep never tried,

  仅仅是为了保护从未尝试,

  Out of sight ? cunning bee !

  不见了?狡猾的蜜蜂!

  " He who gave me the sting,

  “他给我的刺,

  And the swift gauzy wing.

  和飞得快的薄翼。

  Bids me not harm a thing

  不要做伤害我的事

  That would not injure me."

  这也不会伤害到我。”

  此文章来源于5068儿童网(https://www.5068.com/)未经允许请勿转载,否则追 究法律责任特此声明,感谢您的配合!

    相关文章

    热门标签

    327085