Winter Time 冬天时间双语儿童诗歌分享
Winter Time 冬天时间
Late lies the wintry sun a-bed,
冬天的太阳很晚才起床,
A frosty, fiery sleepy-head;
一脸睡意,一头白霜;
Blinks but an hour or two; and then,
睁开眼不过几个小时;然后,
A blood-red orange, sets again.
就像一枚红橘隐落山岗。
Before the stars have left the skies,
当星星们还逗留在天上
At morning in the dark I rise;
我就在清晨的黑暗中起床
And shivering in my nakedness,
光着身子冻得发抖
By the cold candle, bathe and dress.
一枚冷烛伴我沐浴穿衣
Close by the jolly fire I sit,
我紧靠壁炉欢乐的火苗
To warm my frozen bones a bit;
来暖一暖我彻骨的寒凉
Or with a reindeer-sled, explore
或者坐上驯鹿雪橇
The colder countries round the door.
去领略户外的雪野风光。
When to go out, my nurse doth wrap
每次女仆都要将我包裹起来
Me in my comforter and cap,
帽子厚实,围巾颖长
The cold wind burns my face, and blows
但寒冷的风还是会灼伤我的脸,
Its frosty pepper up my nose.
鼻子被冷风吹得辣辣的。
Black are my steps on silver sod;
白银草地,我的脚印乌黑闪亮;
Thick blows my frosty breath abroad;
我的呼吸如烟,到处飞翔;
And tree and house, and hill and lake,
还有老树和房子,和山和湖,
Are frosted like a wedding-cake.
被霜雪打扮成婚礼蛋糕的模样。
此文章来源于5068儿童网(https://www.5068.com/)未经允许请勿转载,否则追 究法律责任特此声明,感谢您的配合!