高中英语口语材料
鸟欲高飞先振翅,人求上进先读书。学习英语,需要把陌生的单词片语和句型语法不断的熟悉和熟练,使之成为我们的一种习惯。重复重复再重复,熟练熟练再熟练,是学会英语的不二法门。下面是小编给大家整理的一些高中英语口语的材料,希望对大家有所帮助。
高中日常英语口语对话带翻译
Tom: Look at the luxurious car!
你看那辆豪华轿车!
Jerry: It’s no big deal, “my son will be richer”!
这有什么了不起,“我的儿子会阔得多啦”!
Tom: Why are you speaking like Mr. Q?
你干嘛学阿Q啊?
Jerry: I am one of the fans of Luxun.
说明我是鲁迅先生的粉丝啊。
Tom: I thought you were a fan of Mr. Q.
我还以为你是阿Q的粉丝呢。
Jerry: I am just joking, spiritual victory is not a good one.
我开玩笑的啊,精神胜利法是不可取的。
Tom: Luxun created such an image to satirize.
鲁迅先生是为了讽刺才塑造这样一个人物形象的。
Jerry: Yes, let people "feel sad for their unfortunate, while be angry with their cowardice".
是啊,让人们“哀其不幸,怒其不争”。
高中关于日常英语口语对话带翻译
Tom: Compared with western literature, is there any characteristic of Chinese literature?
跟西方文学相比,中国文学有什么特征
Jerry: Is it a bit reserved?
中国文学比较含蓄吧?
Tom: Yes, it is related with the culture, Western people always are straightforward when they are expressing themselves.
这和文化有一定关系,西方的人们在表达上也比较直截了当。
Jerry: In Chinese Literature, Confucianism and Taoism are in the leading position.
在中国文学中,儒家思想和道家思想占据了主导地位。
Tom: Right, there is also Buddhist thinking.
对的,还掺杂了一些佛教思想。
Jerry: Of course, Chinese literators also accept the positive attitude of Confucianism.
当然,中国文人很多容纳了儒家的兼善精神。
Tom: You mean, “If you live a life of hardships, you can manage yourself alone. But if you are powerful enough, you should also take more care of the world.”
你指是“穷则独善其身,达则兼济天下”吧?
Jerry: Absolutely, both the positive and negative attitude has been mixed.
没错,这种积极和消极的态度是交织在一起的。
高中关于实用日常英语口语对话
YOU: Hello, My name is Dennis. I have a reservation.
HOTEL CLERK: Certainly, sir. (CHECKS THE RESERVATION SYSTEM) Yes, would you like a room facing the pool or the ocean?
YOU:. Is there a difference in price between the two?
HOTEL CLERK: Yes, the rooms that face the ocean are $100 per night, while the ones facing the pool are $80 per night.
YOU:. OK, I'll go with the one facing the ocean, please.
HOTEL CLERK: And you would like that for three nights, correct?
YOU:. Yes, that's right.
HOTEL CLERK: I'll have the porter bring up your bags.
YOU:. No, that's fine, I'll do it myself.