英语口语对话日常实用
英语口语对话日常实用_英语日常交流口语对话
随着经济活动的全球化,英语日益成为国际交往的重要工具,英语教育的低龄化使幼儿园英语教育逐渐成为教育界的一个热点话题。以下是小编给大家收集的关于实用日常英语口语对话,欢迎大家前来参阅。
关于实用日常英语口语对话【1】
Good afternoon.Welcome to the Yunshan Hotel.May i help you,sir?
下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗?
Yes.I'd like to check in,please.
是的,我想登记入住。
Certainly,sir.May i have your name,please?
好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名?
Yes,it's Charlie White.
查理怀特
Do you have a reservation with us,sir?
先生,有向我们预订吗?
Yes,for tonight.
是的,今晚
Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three nights.Could you fill in the registration form,please?
请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗?
Sure.
好的
May i confirm your departure date?
我想确认你的离开日期
Yes,I should be leaving on the 8th.
恩,我应该在8号离开
How would you like to make payment?
请问你想怎么付款?
By Visa Card.
Visa 卡
May i take a print of the card,please?Thank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我能刷卡了吗?谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快
关于实用日常英语口语对话【2】
R:Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May I help you?
下午好,先生夫人,需要我帮忙吗?
G:Good afternoon,I'm Jack Wilson.My wife and I have just arrived.We'd like to have a room at your hotel for tonight.
下午好,我是杰克威尔逊.我和我的妻子刚刚抵达我们需要今晚在旅店住一晚
R:Welcome to our hotel.Have you made any reservations?
欢迎来到我们旅馆,你有预约吗?
G:I'm afraid not.Could you arrange a twin-bed room with a bath for us?
恐怕没有.你能安排一个可以洗澡的双人床房间吗?
R:Wait a moment,please...Oh,Room 1111 is available,which commands a good view of Huangpu River.
请等一下.哦,可以用1111室,它临黄浦江的景色 .
G:Great,l'll take it.How much do you charge?
太好了,我定了,多少钱?
R:RMB 720 Yuan
720元
G:OK
好的
R:Please show me your passports and fill in this registration form.
请让我看看你的护照,并填写登记表.
G:I'll take care of it.
我会搞定的.
R:Thank you.Would you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit?
需要付1500元.
G:Here you are
给你
R:Thanks.This is the receipt,key and the room card to Room 1111.The bellman will show you up with your baggage.I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.
这是收据,这是1111房间的钥匙和房卡.侍者将带您和您的行李去你的房间.我希望您能在这里过得愉快.
G:That's very kind of you.
关于实用日常英语口语对话【3】
Tom: What do you know is the earliest artistic form?
你知道中国文学中产生最早的艺术形式是什么吗?
Jerry: What is it?
是什么?
Tom: Should it be the poem?
应该是诗歌吧?
Jerry: Oh, I see, something like the The Book of Songs?
哦,我知道了,像《诗经》那种吧?
Tom: Absolutely, The Book of Songs is one of the earliest anthologies of verse in china.
没错,《诗经》是最早的一部诗歌总集。
Jerry: While tangsong poetics count as the later ones.
唐诗,宋词,算是比较靠后的了吧?
Tom: Yes, till modern history, modern vernacular Chinese is popular.
是啊,到了近现代就是白话文了。
Jerry: I remember that it began from the May fourth new culture movement.
这个我记得,是从五四新文化运动开始的。
关于实用日常英语口语对话【4】
Ruby: Will you guys marry an ugly man like Cacimodo?
你们有人愿意嫁给卡西莫多那样很丑的男人吗?
Amy: Why not? He loves me so much, right? He will treat me like a queen.
为什么不呢?他那么爱我会把我像皇后那样对待.
Jacky: You won’t. You only care about how many properties your future man has.
你才不会呢. 你只在乎你未来老公有多少房产.
Amy: What’s that supposed to mean?
你什么意思啊?
Jacky: Nothing. It’s just an expression. I like Claude. He is a real man. If I love a girl and I can’t get her, I will choose to ruin her. She is mine.
没什么.只是一句话而已. 我喜欢克罗德.他才像个男人.如果我爱一个女孩,而且得不到她,我就毁了她.她是我的.
Ruby: He is nuts. Forget about what he said. He can’t marry Casimodo anyway unless he denaturalizes.
他是个疯子.不要管他说什么. 他又不能娶卡西莫多除非他变性.
Jacky: That hurts. I like the Notre Dame de Paris. Love doesn’t mean controlling.
好伤人啊.我喜欢看<巴黎圣母院>.爱并不一定要占有.
Amy: Now you are talking. It is impossible for Esmeralda to love Casimodo. What made the story great was their death.
现在才是人话. 埃梅斯拉达不可能爱上卡西莫多的. 这个故事之所以永恒是因为他们都死了.
Ruby: As for me, Casimodo seems too good to be true. He has a problem with his appearance. Conventionally, this kind of people is psychologically unhealthy.
对我来说,卡西莫多似乎太好了,不真实. 他的外貌有问题. 习惯上,我们认为这种人心里不健康.
Amy: Don’t be so harsh. Casimodo is pathetic enough. Show some mercy. He doesn't look good, but he has a beautiful heart.
不要这么苛刻. 卡西莫多已经很可怜了. 有点儿慈悲之心啊.他不好看,但是有颗漂亮的心。
关于实用日常英语口语对话【5】
Tom: Look at the luxurious car!
你看那辆豪华轿车!
Jerry: It’s no big deal, “my son will be richer”!
这有什么了不起,“我的儿子会阔得多啦”!
Tom: Why are you speaking like Mr. Q?
你干嘛学阿Q啊?
Jerry: I am one of the fans of Luxun.
说明我是鲁迅先生的粉丝啊。
Tom: I thought you were a fan of Mr. Q.
我还以为你是阿Q的粉丝呢。
Jerry: I am just joking, spiritual victory is not a good one.
我开玩笑的啊,精神胜利法是不可取的。
Tom: Luxun created such an image to satirize.
鲁迅先生是为了讽刺才塑造这样一个人物形象的。
Jerry: Yes, let people "feel sad for their unfortunate, while be angry with their cowardice".
是啊,让人们“哀其不幸,怒其不争”。