5068教学资源网 > 学习宝典 > 英语 > 学习园地 > 英语口语 > 日常英语口语对话带翻译

日常英语口语对话带翻译

华燕21164分享

实用日常英语口语对话带翻译

英语学习在我国已轰轰烈烈地开展了几十年。从小学,初中,高中到大学不断贯彻英语教学,可以说英语学习已成为一个热门话题。以下是小编给大家收集的关于日常英语口语对话带翻译,欢迎大家前来参阅。

日常英语口语对话带翻译【1】

Tom: When we say the authentic literature, one is poetry; do you know what the other one is?

所谓的文学正宗,一个是诗词,另一个是什么?

Jerry: Is it the novel?

是小说吗?

Tom: No, it is prose.

不对,是散文。

Jerry: Does prose mean there is no limit of the theme?

散文,是指题材没有限制吗?

Tom: No, prose refers to no rhythms articles in ancient times; in the modern period, it includes article except poetry, drama and novels.

不是的,散文在古代是指不讲究韵律的文章,在现代就是除了诗歌、戏剧、小说外的文学作品。

Jerry: Doesn’t ancient article have to pay attention to parallelism? As the parallel prose?

古代的文章不是都要讲究对仗的吗?像那个什么骈文?

Tom: Prose was popular during the Warring States Period, mainly as the historical prose.

战国时代的时候散文比较兴盛,主要是一些历史散文。

Jerry: Oh, like "The Analects of Confucius" and "Mencius".

哦,知道了,像《论语》,《孟子》这些。

日常英语口语对话带翻译【2】

Tom: Compared with western literature, is there any characteristic of Chinese literature?

跟西方文学相比,中国文学有什么特征

Jerry: Is it a bit reserved?

中国文学比较含蓄吧?

Tom: Yes, it is related with the culture, Western people always are straightforward when they are expressing themselves.

这和文化有一定关系,西方的人们在表达上也比较直截了当。

Jerry: In Chinese Literature, Confucianism and Taoism are in the leading position.

在中国文学中,儒家思想和道家思想占据了主导地位。

Tom: Right, there is also Buddhist thinking.

对的,还掺杂了一些佛教思想。

Jerry: Of course, Chinese literators also accept the positive attitude of Confucianism.

当然,中国文人很多容纳了儒家的兼善精神。

Tom: You mean, “If you live a life of hardships, you can manage yourself alone. But if you are powerful enough, you should also take more care of the world.”

你指是“穷则独善其身,达则兼济天下”吧?

Jerry: Absolutely, both the positive and negative attitude has been mixed.

没错,这种积极和消极的态度是交织在一起的。

日常英语口语对话带翻译【3】

Ann: Tom, you tied a nice necktie.

汤姆,你的领带系得真好看。

Tom: Of course, I have practised it for several years.

那是,这可是多年的功夫。

Ann: You tied it well, you should pay attention to the tightness at the same time, or it may cause serious consequence.

系得好看也要注意松紧合适哦,不然后果很严重。

Tom: Serious consequence? You talked nonsense.

很严重的后果?你简直就是胡说。

Ann: I didn’t talk nonsense, I read a piece of news yesterday, it said that someone has been myopia because of tying the necktie.

我可没胡说,我昨天看了篇新闻,有个人就是因为系领带系出近视眼。

Tom: Really? I should untie the necktie right now.

真的吗?那我还是赶紧把领带解了。

Ann: Wait, let me have a look…you didn’t tie it tautly,but it should be looser.

等等,我帮你看看…你系地不是很紧,但还得稍微松点。

Tom: Does that guy become myopia caused by tying the necktie tautly?

那个人是因为系得太紧的关系吗?

Ann: Yeah, due to tying tautly, it will repress the arteria carotis and nerve, restrict blood flow normally,make the brain to suffer limitations of nutrition supplying,cause nerve damage.

是的,由于他系得太紧,会压迫颈动脉和神经,阻碍人体正常血液流通,致使大脑正常营养供给受限,引起神经受损。

Tom: My god, it is awful, I should pay more attention to it.

天啊,太可怕了,那我得注意点了。

日常英语口语对话带翻译【4】

客服: Hello, this is ABC Service Company speaking.

你好,ABC服务公司。

莉莉: Hello, may I speak to Ann?

你好,请帮我转一下安。

客服: I’m afraid she’s on the other line now. What can I do for you?

对不起,她现在脱不开身。有什么我可以帮您的吗?

莉莉: OK, I registered to hire a baby-sitter through your company last week,now I phone to know whether there is any message or not?

好的,我上周通过你们公司登记了保姆招聘信息,现在我是想问是否有消息了?

客服: Please wait a moment, let me check.

请稍等,我查下。

莉莉: All right.

好。

客服: Er…there are three persons who can meet your requirements, do you need us to arrange an meeting?

有三人符合您的要求,您需要我们安排见面吗?

莉莉: OK, as soon as possible.

好的,尽快。

客服: I will phone to them and fix the time first,and then I will call you.

我先打电话给他们约个时间然后我再打给你。

莉莉: Thank you very much.

谢谢!

日常英语口语对话带翻译【5】

Bob: Tom, what is your ideal?

汤姆,你的理想是什么?

Tom: My ideal is to be an soldier, going to the border to protect our homeland.

我的理想是成为一名战士,到边疆保卫祖国。

Bob: You have a great ideal.

你的理想真伟大。

Tom: I work hard for the ideal all the way.

我一直朝着这个理想而奋斗。

Bob: I am the exact opposite of you, I’m a very practical person, I just want the steady life.

我刚好跟你相反,我是个非常现实的人,我只要稳定的生活。

Tom: Your thought is true, but if the country is not steady, how can we have the steady life?

你的想法是没错,但是如果国家没稳定,哪来的稳定的生活?

Bob: You are right, happy family is based on the powerful country.

你是对的,幸福的家庭是基于强大的国家基础之上的。

Tom: According to our talk, do you have any special thought?

谈了这么多,你有什么特别的想法没有?

Bob: You are the vanguard, I will be your supporter.

你作为前锋,我在后面支持你。

Tom: You are so strong.

你真强!


日常英语口语对话带翻译相关文章:

英语日常用语口语对话带翻译Tumblr

英语口语日常对话带翻译使用ATM机

英语口语日常对话带翻译A Bounced Check

英语口语日常对话带翻译Big Luggage旅行箱

英语日常用语口语对话Online Accounts带翻译

英语日常口语对话mp3Window Seat带翻译

英语日常用语口语对话询问费用带翻译

英语口语对话日常练习带翻译睡在长途巴士上

英语口语对话练习带翻译交替的巴士路线

英语口语对话短篇带翻译烤肉野餐

    35339