英语口语退票练习
最新英语口语退票练习
英语在生活和就业中的重要性已经越来越显著了,日常交际口语是大家必须掌握的。下面是小编给大家整理的一些英语口语退票的学习资料,希望对大家有所帮助。
常用英语口语对话:要求退款
Y: Could I have a refund on this?
Y:这件东西我可以退款吗?
X: I'm afraid you can't.
X:恐怕不能。
Y: Then can I exchange it for something else with the same price?
Y:那我可以交换等值的其他东西吗?
X: Just a moment. Let me find out. Our manager will be here in a minute. So will you speak to him?
X:等一下,让我问问看。我们经理马上就来,您愿意和他谈谈吗?
Y:OK. I will.
Y:好的,我愿意。
英语口语:退还质量有问题产品
A: How can I help you today?
我能为您做点什么?
B: I am returning something that I bought yesterday.
我来退还昨天在这儿买的东西。
A: What would you like to return?
你想退什么?
B: I'm returning a cellphone.
我要退手机。
A: Was there somethinig wrong with it?
出现什么问题了吗?
B: It's defective.
有点缺陷。
A: What isn't working on it?
是什么让它不工作了?
B: It keeps turning off on it's own.
它总自己自动开机和关机。
A: Alright, do you have the receipt?
好的,你带收据了吗?
B: I have it right here.
我带来了。
A: I'm going to take care of this and refund your money.
我会处理这件事,并且退还你的钱。
B: Thanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮助。
有关退货的外贸常用英语口语
If the return is caused by the product quality or the mistake
from us, you will be guaranteed to get 100% refund.
若因商品质量或由于我们的失误而导致的退货,将会保证得到100%的退款。
We do not accept merchandise for return unless items are
defective, in which case they will be replaced, subject to
availability, or refunded at buyers discretion.
若非商品瑕疵我们并不接受退货,而瑕疵品将依照您的意愿替换(若尚有存货)或是退款。
If we have refunds agreements, you will be responsible for the
return shipping charges. The balance will be refunded back to
you after we receive the items.
如果达成退货退款协议,本店铺会收取货品退回运费。我们在收到退回货物后,会退回款项。
Accepts Buyer''s returned Products and refund the purchase
price in the currency stated in this Contract, and takes
responsibility for all direct loss and expenses incurred to Buyer
due to the return of Products, including interest, bank fees,
transportation fees, insurance premium, inspection fees and
other necessary charges and expenses for the storage,
loading, unloading and supervision of the returned Products.
同意买方退货,并将所退货物金额用合同规定的货币偿还买方,并承担买方因退货而蒙受的一切直接损失和费用,包括利息、银行费用、运费、保险费、检验费、仓储、码头装卸及监管保护所退货物的一切其它必要的费用。