常用英语口语资料
常用英语口语资料必备
对于英语,我们需要把陌生的单词片语和句型不断的熟悉和熟练,使之成为我们的一种习惯,把它变成我们的第二天性。因此,重复重复再重复,熟练熟练再熟练,是学会英语的不二法门。下面是小编给大家整理的一些常用英语口语的学习资料,希望对大家有所帮助。
关于最常用的英语口语对话
A: So cute. Their baby's photos replace wedding photos in a twinkling.
好可爱啊,朋友们小宝宝的照片转瞬间取代了婚纱照。
B: You got married as well, and you are a mother-to-be, aren't you?
你也结婚了,已经是准妈妈了吧。
A: It's still early. I am quite depressed at the thought of "being house slave after child slave".
还早呢。想到“做了房奴再做孩奴”,真是太囧了。
B: When Heaven is about to place a great responsibility on a great man, it always first frustrates his spirit and will, exhausts his muscles and bones.
天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨。
A: We who born in eighties are under a lot of pressure. It is hard for us to juggle both job and children.
我们80后压力很大,家庭事业难兼顾啊。
B: Nay. I got that so many female employees choose to "get pregnant as soon as possible" to avoid being fired in the light of economic crisis. China's labor law stipulates that a company should not fire a pregnant employee unless the company is insolvent.
非也,我听说经济危机之下许多女性员工为了避免被裁员选择快速怀孕,因为我国劳动法规定破产情况以外,公司不得解雇怀孕员工。
A: "the rush-to-get-pregnant tribe"? I don't know and I don't care.
“闪孕族”吗?我不知道也懒得知道。
B: You might at least care about the current events.
至少应该关心一下新闻时事啊。
A: It is enough to have a happy-go-lucky manner and clear conscience.
乐天知命,无愧于心,这就够了。
B: I'm quite abashed.
我汗。
最常用的英语口语对话
Bree: For God’s sake! It’s too bloody. How can people be so cruel?
天哪!太血腥了。人怎么可以这么残忍呢?
Ethan: Not at all. I think the tattoos are so cool and chic. I have never seen those in my entire life. Have you?
没有啊。我觉得这些纹身很酷也很时髦。我这辈子没见过这样的东西。
Bree: You can’t prick the fish to please the sick tastes of some bloody people.
可是你不能为了满足一些人的变态的需求,就在这些鱼身上刺字啊。
Ethan: Honey, you are under too much stress. It’s just an animal.
亲爱的,你压力太大了。它只是一个动物而已。
Bree: Just an animal? But it has life too. If you want a tattoo, get one. It’s your choice because you want it. But has anyone asked the fish if it has ever wanted one?
只是动物?但是它也有生命啊。 如果你想要纹身,你去好了。那是你的选择,因为你想要一个。但是有人问过鱼想要吗?
Ethan: Are you worrying about your biologic mother? You can’t blame her for giving you the tattoo. She just wanted to recognize you someday.
你是在担心你的生母吗?你不能责怪她给你纹身了。她只是想在某天能认出你来。
Bree: It hurt and still hurts. I was too little to say anything. If she cared about me, she would never abandon me.
我疼,现在还在疼。 当时太小了,什么话都说不出来。如果她在乎我,她就不会抛弃我。
Ethan: As far as I know, you are not a quitter. Just go talk to her. There’s a lot of catching up…
据我所知,你不是一个放弃的人。找她谈谈。有很多需要聊的值得回忆的事情。
Bree: She and I are not connected. There will never be any catching up.
我们一点关系也没有。也没有什么好聊的。
Ethan: She is in your blood. Admit it, honey. You will be a mother too.
你们是有血缘的,这点你需要承认。你自己也要做妈妈了。
生活中常用英语口语对话精选
Bob: Who is that?
谁啊?
Tom: It’s me, Bob.
是我,鲍勃。
Bob: You surprised me.
你吓死我了。
Tom: What’s up?
怎么了?
Bob: This afternoon, I got the news that there was a terrorist attack in your city.
下午的时候,我听到新闻说你在的那个城市有恐怖袭击。
Tom: Oh? I don’t know, what time did it happen?
哦?我不知道呢,几点发生的?
Bob: At noon.
正午。
Tom: Oh, I had been to the airport that time.
哦,那时我已经去机场了。
Bob: Oh, why can’t I get through to your cell phone?
哦。为什么我打不通你的电话呢?
Tom: It’s power off.
没电了。
常用英语口语相关文章:
★ 口语常用英语句子