日常英语口语资料
日常英语口语资料必备
对于英语,我们需要把陌生的单词片语和句型不断的熟悉和熟练,使之成为我们的一种习惯,把它变成我们的第二天性。因此,重复重复再重复,熟练熟练再熟练,是学会英语的不二法门。下面是小编给大家整理的一些日常英语口语的学习资料,希望对大家有所帮助。
日常英语口语对话带翻译
Tom: Look at the luxurious car!
你看那辆豪华轿车!
Jerry: It’s no big deal, “my son will be richer”!
这有什么了不起,“我的儿子会阔得多啦”!
Tom: Why are you speaking like Mr. Q?
你干嘛学阿Q啊?
Jerry: I am one of the fans of Luxun.
说明我是鲁迅先生的粉丝啊。
Tom: I thought you were a fan of Mr. Q.
我还以为你是阿Q的粉丝呢。
Jerry: I am just joking, spiritual victory is not a good one.
我开玩笑的啊,精神胜利法是不可取的。
Tom: Luxun created such an image to satirize.
鲁迅先生是为了讽刺才塑造这样一个人物形象的。
Jerry: Yes, let people "feel sad for their unfortunate, while be angry with their cowardice".
是啊,让人们“哀其不幸,怒其不争”。
日常英语口语对话
Tom: What is folk-song-styled-verse?
你知道什么是乐府吗?
Jerry: Is it the name of a collection of poems?
是诗集的名称吗?
Tom: Not exactly right, it is a genre of poetry.
不完全对,其实它是一种诗的体裁。
Jerry: Oh, I see, it is part of epics.
哦,想起来了,这种属于叙事诗。
Tom: Yes, it is characterized by a strong sense of reality.
是的,乐府诗的特点就是有强烈的现实感。
Jerry: So, Southeast the Peacock Flies should be the most famous one?
最出名的就是那个《孔雀东南飞》了吧?
Tom: Absolutely right, when mentioning the poem, you can imagine the story immediately.
没错,想起这首诗,你就能马上联想到这个诗所讲的是什么故事。
Jerry: Yes, it is a tragedy.
恩,还是个悲剧。
关于日常英语口语对话带翻译
Tom: What do you know is the earliest artistic form?
你知道中国文学中产生最早的艺术形式是什么吗?
Jerry: What is it?
是什么?
Tom: Should it be the poem?
应该是诗歌吧?
Jerry: Oh, I see, something like the The Book of Songs?
哦,我知道了,像《诗经》那种吧?
Tom: Absolutely, The Book of Songs is one of the earliest anthologies of verse in china.
没错,《诗经》是最早的一部诗歌总集。
Jerry: While tangsong poetics count as the later ones.
唐诗,宋词,算是比较靠后的了吧?
Tom: Yes, till modern history, modern vernacular Chinese is popular.
是啊,到了近现代就是白话文了。
Jerry: I remember that it began from the May fourth new culture movement.
这个我记得,是从五四新文化运动开始的。
日常英语口语相关文章:
★ 口语常用英语句子